Monday, June 01, 2009

You Would Never Guess I've Been Through Two Rounds of Media Training, Would You?


I'm going to appear as a guest on Fox News' Red Eye tonight. Tomorrow. Tonight. Whatever. On Monday at 3 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. I promise to make lots of untoward faces again! (The above is from the last time I was on the show when I did an impression of myself driving a car while listening to Beyonce music.)

There is a good chance they will be airing footage from my recent skydiving endeavor. The straining expression on my face during the free fall is similar to the grimace people make while being anally penetrated against their will. Get your Tivo ready, Mom.

UPDATE: The skydiving footage isn't airing tonight. It will run in a few weeks. Sad face! :-(

12 comments:

Michelle said...

You better bring your A game Hancock. Upcoming episode might be the most anticipated episode since pinch made it's appearance.

Noelle Hancock said...

Eh, didn't bring the A game unfortunately. I was ridiculously tired and pretty dunderheaded. Oh well, can't win 'em all!

The American said...

You looked great on Red Eye!

Jim said...

Good grief, I misspelled "and," it's no wonder my editor hates me. Is there any way to edit post?

cakeman said...

Solid performance, you were funny, especially when Kevin wasn't cutting you off, he was a mess. You looked great too.

Ranger Tom said...

I missed it this time around.... When's the next time on Red Eye?

Noelle Hancock said...

Jim, I deleted your misspelled post for ya in case you want to post again. That's the closest blogger.com lets us get to editing!

Clinton said...

What did Godlington say that got completely edited out with the dancing dog?

Tricia Lee said...

Noelle, the flat sandals you wore were disappointing! Please wear some heels next time! :)

Noelle Hancock said...

Well, they weren't disappointing to me. ha! It's uncomfortable to wear stilettos when you're sitting in those high stools because you can't place them easily on the thin metal foot rest. The foot rest ends up getting wedged between the arch of the shoe and the heel spike. I'm over it!

I almost never wear heels anymore. I can't believe I ever managed to walk around the city in those things. Now I view stilettos the same way I view Brazilian waxes: I look down and think, "Why am I doing this to myself? It hurts." If I'm going somewhere fancy, I wear ballet flats, carry the high heels in my purse and change shoes when I get there.

MIke said...

Your facial expressions may be untoward, but your hair looks fantastic!

Tricia Lee said...

Noelle,

Glad to see you dusted off some heels for your appearance on Redeye last week. You looked great! :)

Tricia Lee