Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bright College Years

Of all the Happy Easter emails I received last weekend, somehow this one from my college friend Sara was the most heartwarming:

I hope you are doing well. I was thinking about you a lot this weekend. I just kept remembering that Easter where we got so wasted and I threw my boyfriend's clothes at him in the hallway at our dorm. I think this is the same night that your boyfriend broke the kegerator and then you fell asleep in the hallway. I am so holy.

5 comments:

Camels & Chocolate said...

I lost my virginity on Good Friday one year. In a one-night stand. What does that say about me?!

Anonymous said...

Man I feel short changed now. All I ever get is a chocolate bunny.

Patti Mayo said...

at least you get a chocolate bunny....

Anonymous said...

This might be blog worthy: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090418/ap_on_fe_st/odd_head_shot_survivor

Cob the Crazed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.