Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Quote of the Day



"The Milk Mustache campaign is taking the allegations against Chris Brown very seriously," a company rep tells Usmagazine.com.

The Got Milk campaign is pulling Chris Brown's ads at the end of the week. Personally I think the situation could've been resolved with a little creative copy editing to make the ad more topical:

"Chris Brown feat Milk: How do I stay light on my feet? By drinking milk. The protein helps build muscle and strong bones that you can use to pummel your girlfriend when she starts getting mouthy. got milk? and a decent attorney?"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, milk doesn't condone beating your bitch down.

Anonymous said...

not sure what the big deal is about this question..if you write the comments for usmagazine?? a brief yes or no would be just fine..

Noelle Hancock said...

No. As I've said before: No. Now please stop asking.

Anonymous said...

Do you have any idea who does write them? It's clearly not just the public (if at all) that writes these comments...

Noelle Hancock said...

Of course it's the public.

Anonymous said...

Um, the vast majority of those comments are written by the same person day in and day out, for at least the last 2+ years now. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that. But what-ever.

Noelle Hancock said...

I never paid much attention to the comments. I was always busy with the writing.

Anonymous said...

well, if you ever want an online stalker..I have one to spare...you can have him/her. Maybe you can turn that into a book. Anyways, bye.

searchingforquestions said...

Your six word memoir made it to Talk of the Nation on NPR yesterday during an interview.