Thursday, January 15, 2009

Up in the Sky! It's a Bird! It's a Plane! It's...Oh, Wait.

Friend: This bird plane shit is insane.

Me: Um HELLO. I JUST emailed Nick, saying, "See, THIS is why I'm afraid to fly. A BIRD brought down a fucking plane?"

Friend: UGHH. I've always hated birds.

Me: Noooo, I love my babies! I keep thinking about the poor bird that landed in the engine. Yikes.

Friend: Pet birds are different. I used to really want a blue jay as a pet.

Me: Blue jays are assholes. Really mean, supposedly.

Friend: Yeah, figures. I always love the assholes.

4 comments:

Amira said...

Maybe that's all that really happened in LOST-I think we just figured out the whole television show. The numbers, the control rooms, all a hoax.

What really crashed Oceanic Flight 815 was a flock of geese.

MIke said...

it's a good thing you are nice to Stuart and Jesus. Imagine what would happen if they decided to rebel? I would be armageddon!

Noelle Hancock said...

Happily, I don't think I have to worry about Jesus and Stu staging a revolt. They can't even figure out how to play with their toys.

S. said...

I can relate.

To being a sucker for the assholes. that is.

Wait. That came out wrong.

*Ugh*