Friday, January 02, 2009

Today in Texting With Jessica: New Year's Eve Edition

Jessica: There's something peaceful about doing makeup after u started drinking. You know? It's, like, when real art happens.

Me: Haha. This will be blogged.

Jessica: That's fine, bc me and my eyeshadow making magic right now, and nothing else matters.

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm just glad one of us made it out on New Year's Eve. I spent the evening (and all of today) watching The Twilight Zone marathon on the Sci-Fi Channel, undermining my resolution to be less of a tool in 2009.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog confirms what I have suspected about the modern day chick. They drink and smoke more than us dudes do. And from my experience they also tend to be the cheaters these days, not us. O fuggit I should just go back to whackin my pud to the Internets for companionship.