Thursday, January 22, 2009

In Which Tracy Morgan Tells Me About The Tattoo On His Peen


I have an interview with Tracy Morgan in the February issue of Maxim. A sneak peek at my hard-nosed journalism skills at work:

“I have a tattoo on the side of my penis that says stove top,” Morgan tells me proudly, referring to the instant stuffing mix. “I’m pretty well-endowed. A girl told me to get that because I stuffed her up like a turkey. She said, ‘You should call that Stove Top!’”

It’s about 10 minutes into our interview on a day off from shooting, and Morgan wants to talk tattoos. He starts ticking them off: a peace sign, a happy and sad face, a cross bearing the names of his ex-wife and three sons, the name of a friend he played football with in high school who was murdered. He lifts up his shirt, revealing his doughy torso as he displays the words ME, MYSELF, & I on his back. And then there’s STOVE TOP.

7 comments:

bethany said...

o.m.g. I love your blog, and this particular post is hilarious.

davis21wylie said...

"Stove Top"... That's classic. It's one of those things that would sound batshit insane for anyone else, but for him it seems perfectly normal.

panajane said...

Hot damn!

I *Heart* You said...

I am so glad Yale prepared you for this. Or was it Westbury? :)

Clinton said...

I love this got completely cut from Red Eye last night.

Elizabeth Marie said...

I read that article. 6 times. Amazing.

rozina islam vabna said...

Great post. I think it is good for visitors. I like this kind of website where has a lot of real information, It proved to be very helpful. Thanks for admin, His creativity, Presentation, Information and all is good.
Tracy Morgan