Monday, December 01, 2008

Britney Spears On Her Intellectual Pursuits



This year I'm thankful that, despite all of the unforseen Spearsean antics of 2007 and 2008, 2009 is proving to be slightly more predictable. In the January issue of Glamour, Britney reveals:
"I love my home and staying in bed and watching 'Dancing With the Stars' or reading a Danielle Steel novel."

Because if she had said "I love my home and staying in bed and watching a good Ken Burns documentary or reading Nabokov," I'd have thought, that's it, she's too far gone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad she is not Paris Hilton's BFF.

this one said...

your blog cracks me up!! haha, I love your stories.

CaW said...

Well, if she had said Nora Roberts that would be an entirely different situation and level of intellect.