Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jimmy Kimmel Live! (On My Cell Phone)



I interviewed Jimmy Kimmel on Friday for a freelance magazine piece I'm working on. I was a little nervous, knowing his feelings about bloggers, but he turned out to be very charming. You can usually tell how an interview is going to go within the first 30 seconds so I was happy that things got off to a good start.

Jimmy: "Hello Noelle!"

Me: "Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me. I know you're a busy guy."

Jimmy: "It was all I could do to resist singing 'The First Noel' but I assume that you get that far too much for it to be amusing anymore."

Me: "I do get that a lot, but it would mean so much more coming from you."

Jimmy: "Next time, then. Because now it just seems forced."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ask him what happened to Sarah Silverman?

Noelle Hancock said...

Naw. The article was actually a profile of one of his friends so all the questions were about someone else.