Monday, July 28, 2008

My Birthday: In Which I Add a 29th Ring To My Tree Trunk


Happy 29th birthday to me and to my college roommate/bestie Amanda who was born a few hours before me but is somehow decades ahead in maturity. She just graduated from med school. She's part of The Solution. How long do you think I have to wait until I can start asking her for prescriptions?

My favorite voicemail message of the day from my friend Rob:
“Hey there! I was hoping to wish you a happy birthday but I suppose there’s probably a very long queue of people calling to marvel at you and express surprise at the fact that you’ve lived this long. I know that the expectations were low.”

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day!!!

Bill Walsh said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

lappy burfday whoeva u is lol im drunk teehehhe

Camels & Chocolate said...

Happy birthday!!! Live up the last year of your 20s =)

Chance Haywood said...

Happy birthday N. I hope this 29th year provides you with plenty of reflective moments to write about.

MIke said...

Happy birthday from someone you've never met so hopefully this isn't creepy! Hey, I'm a fan so it's totally appropriate, right?

thatothrgirl said...

Happiest of Happy Birthdays to you!

Anonymous said...

Noelle, You are so cute.....still!!! Hope it was wonderful!