Thursday, June 05, 2008

I Also Recommend The Intravenous Food Drip




How sad is it that when I saw this Onion headline "New Wearable Feedbags Let Americans Eat More, Move Less," my first thought was, "I gotta get me one of those." My favorite parts:

“Sometimes I don’t feel like moving my arms. This way you can just have it on your face close to your mouth so you don’t have to pick anything up,” says a feedbag diner. “For an additional 50 cents they’ll just throw the soda right in there. You don’t have to keep sucking it through the straw.”

“The innovative design of the feedbag meals does away with the hassles of chewing and stopping to breathe while eating.”

Beginning next month, restaurants will add a version of the feedbag meals for dine-in customers -- the family-style feed trough -- as well as a drive-thru version in which so-called feed hoses will gush food directly into customers’ open mouths as they drive past the restaurant in their cars.”

2 comments:

BCA said...

Yup, another 'failure pile in a sadness bowl."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfan5MacmsI

JohnnyPremier said...

Wow - I have not laughed this hard for weeks - this video rocks!