Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just How Handy Are Handi-Snacks?


I agree with Megan. I totally use the paddle. The crackers just aren't strong enough to handle the cheese-scooping duties and always break. I think we can all agree that the paddle is awkward, though. It's a tough call as to which is less efficient: the red paddle or the white stick that comes with Fun Dip. On the one hand, the stick is edible (though it tastes like chalk and might actually be chalk). But the stick has to be licked first in order to work, which is a pain. I'm overthinking this, aren't I?

[Via eatsleepdraw]

2 comments:

MIke said...

LOL! that brings back memories. Remember the wooden 'spoons' that came with Italian ices?!?

I *Heart* You said...

they really raised the bar in snack food design when they converted the crackers into little breadsticks thus making the paddle irrelevant.

i will say that the little blue bell ice cream cups ht came with the wooden spoon/paddles were the bomb.

that illustration is priceless by the way. :)