Monday, March 24, 2008

Jessica Illustrates the Dangers of Subway Turnstiling On 4 Hours of Sleep




A sleep-deprived Jessica emails:

I'm so tired and in a daze today that I already bumped into someone on the sidewalk and -- this is epically bad -- I had my nose shoved in the paper walking off the subway and actually GOT IN THE TURNSTILE WITH A GIRL. like crammed myself in the same rotation with someone, and then my bag got caught and I realized what I'd done, and she realized she had a freak on her ass. the look she gave me was incredible.

This photo below, titled Subway Turnstile Paranoia, is my favorite Flickr discovery of all time. I'm glad I'm not the only one who fears she's headed to the big House Salad In The Sky every time she goes through one of those things.


1 comment:

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is