Sunday, March 09, 2008

Gimme A Break


Gratuitous photo of the cast from Gimme A Break.
I was traveling to Arizona for a wedding this weekend when I received the following text from Jessica, who is in Florida visiting her grandparents.

Jessica: The spring breakers have puncuated the beach, and hearing their hoarse morning-after convos makes me feel so ashamed for my past.

Me: Oh, they were my flight to Phoenix as well because it was a connecting flight to Mexico. A group of them ordered beers at 8:30 in the morning. Then one of them passed out in the bathroom on our plane. The flight attendant actually got on the intercom and said, "Can the customers traveling with a gentleman wearing a green t-shirt please proceed to the back of the plane? We have a Situation." When did we get old?

No comments: