Sunday, February 10, 2008

What the Writer's Strike Needed Was Some Jazz Hands



Writers Guild of America West president Patric Verrone announced this weekend that the writers and producers have reached a tentative deal. It reminded me of an email exchange I had with my friend Mark a few months ago.

Me: I know this is weird but whenever I see the name Patric Verrone I picture Ben Vereen.

Mark: Haha. That's not weird at all! Though it would be cool if Ben Vereen were negotiating. The strike would be over in days.

Me: I know, right? He could just tap that shit out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

noelle,

i was signing out of myspace and you know the ads that come up when you sign out? well it was a video match.com one and the girl had the forehead vein. it was very long. on a scale of 1-10, 10 being ready to pop it was about a 7. she was a cute blond. almost made me sign up...ok no not really.

ps. i secretely met my gf of 8 months on match.com and we both haven't told a soul. you need to do a posting about match.com. we're living a huge lie.

Noelle Hancock said...

Oh, I had some truly veinglorious photos taken this weekend. I quickly disappeared them into the ether. Thank god for digital cameras.