Monday, February 18, 2008

The Reason They Call It "Forever" 21


Girl On The Right is feeling your pain.

When I say that I spent yesterday afternoon at Forever 21, I mean that I spent yesterday afternoon at Forever 21. To give you an idea of how long the line was, that mirror at the back is where the cash register is located. While I was waiting, it occurred to me that Forever 21 is an appropriate name for the store because only someone 21 and under would stand in a line this long for anything. (Well, and me. I'm obviously part of the problem.) In retrospect, I should have shouted "Omg, did you hear?! It's open bar at Marquee right now!" and then jumped to the front of the line after they all stampeded out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I looove Forever Slutty...ahem, I mean 21. The lines ARE hideous. Almost as bad as TraderJ's. And if you have to try something on, forget it! It's a good thing they only have three sizes - S, XS, and anoreXS.

Petunia Face said...

Time is money, my friend. Which is why I just cannot abide by Forever 21 (unless it's online. Then, yes, I will happily plunk down $28 on a hankerchief for a shirt that does not do a thing for my motherhood muffintop). I can just see the souls leaking out of those poor saps in line.

Petunia Face said...

Time is money, my friend. Which is why I just cannot abide by Forever 21 (unless it's online. Then, yes, I will happily plunk down $28 on a hankerchief for a shirt that does not do a thing for my motherhood muffintop). I can just see the souls leaking out of those poor saps in line.

Petunia Face said...

Time is money, my friend. Which is why I just cannot abide by Forever 21 (unless it's online. Then, yes, I will happily plunk down $28 on a hankerchief for a shirt that does not do a thing for my motherhood muffintop). I can just see the sould leaking out of those poor saps in line.