Monday, November 12, 2007

White Chicks & Gang Signs



Homecoming 1997 -- senior year of high school


My girl Skyler and I during college in The Middle of Nowhere, TX


This was taken last year. I have no excuse.

I don’t know how it has taken so long for me to discover the genius that is White Chicks & Gang Signs but it has immediately been added to my Pantheon of Awesome which already houses Hot Chicks With Douchebags and Men Who Look Like Old Lesbians. The shot at the Fontana del Moro in particular is a modern day masterpiece. I’ll admit it, I’ve flashed a Bloods and Crips sign or two in my day. See, in my high school there actually were gangs (a year or two after I graduated they limited the dress code to black, kakhi, navy and white in an effort to stop students from wearing gang colors to school). Due to my close proximity to these gangs, I felt it acceptable to flash the symbols myself which is how I ended up looking like the lead singer of Tool and the Gang.

2 comments:

skyler said...

I find nothing wrong with any of that. Someimes a girl just has to represent...

mamacita said...

Hah! You went to Lamar?! Hahahahaha.