Monday, November 26, 2007

White Chick & Gang Signs: Bindi Irwin Still Exploiting Her Father’s Untimely Death Edition



I would like to start off by saying that, this holiday season, I am thankful for every single one of Bindi Irwin's "Crocmen" (who, P.S., should really be wearing Crocs). They can be seen dancing backup (gayly!) to Bindi's new eco-themed rap which she performed on Monday's Today show.

I know she's a little kid -- and don't get me wrong, I'm delighted she has joined our white chicks & gang signs posse -- but there's something about her face that's really freaking me out. Notice how she never changes expression? It brings to mind last year’s Christmas eve shopping in which a woman at a “Freeze 24/7” kiosk in Macy’s convinced me to sample her wares. “Come get froooooozzzzen, girl!” she trilled. After she applied the cream to my face, said face did not move for the rest of the day. That year I couldn't even pretend to be surprised on Christmas morning.

One lyric of note: “Grizzly bears should really be afraid of me.” Well, YEAH. Shit, I’m afraid of her. Anyone who looked into her eyes during the first 10 seconds of this video knows she’ll cut a bitch and then have the bitch stuffed and mounted in her playroom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noelle Hancock? It's Herbie Hancock.

Chantal said...

I wouldn't see it as being exploitative..all their proceeds go to Wildlife Conservation Efforts from what I've read.

Noelle Hancock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noelle Hancock said...

Well, exploiting his death for fame, at the very least. She's 9! What is this mother thinking?

bigmouth said...

I would like to say that I watched her perform her raps on the Today show, and despite the fact that she had cute gay backup dancers (who also sang, of course), I was terrified and had to shriek for my roommate to come hold me. I've always been afraid of Bindi, but this took it to nightmare levels.