Monday, November 19, 2007

Two Girls, One Vile Video



Yesterday, in an effort to overcome our working-on-a-Sunday ennui, my photo editor told me the story of "2 Girls, 1 Cup,” a video clip so disgusting that people have been filming themselves watching the video for the first time and uploading their reaction videos to YouTube. The gay dude above is one of my favorites. After watching him, I decided I had to see it but Photo Editor warned me, “Don’t watch it. It will ruin your day, if not your life. I literally threw up in my mouth a little.” After that I got scared, so I made my friends Jo, Jessica and Chris watch it. Their reactions below…

Jo: ok...I got 2 seconds in and actually physically gagged.

Jessica: I gagged, and stuff NEVER makes me gag. It was a screaming scene in the office for a sec, with people who were like, "As soon as I heard you I knew what you were watching..." It's like watching a beheading video. Once you do, you can never go back.

Chris (who works with Jessica): I want you to know that when we watched this, not only did both of us shriek and flee the computer, but then the rest of our office mates gathered to watch, prompting Jessica, whose computer is within eyeshot of mine, to accidentally glance at part of it again. She buckled over and ran for the bathroom, where she is currently. No word on whether she ralphed. Standing by.


Okay, now I'm really afraid. I feel like it's going to be like that video from The Ring but with feces. If you dare, go watch it yourself at www.2girls1cup.com, and maybe someday I’ll sack up and try to live-blog it. (But after watching the reaction puke, probably not.)

4 comments:

FBombAndy said...

Nope. Not watching. I've read too many descriptions, and I don't think I want it burned into my memory.

Kirby: said...

Yikes. Once you go "Two Girls, One Cup", you CAN'T GO BACK ...

sarag said...

sam had told me about this video a while ago and I had no interest in watching it. I just made him watch it with me again. he lasted through twenty seconds, i saw the whole thing. Did I mention that we are at the law school library? God I'm sick

jim treacher said...

O&A have talked about it in some detail, which is enough to guarantee I will never watch it. God is dead.