Thursday, October 25, 2007

So I Went To The Dentist Yesterday...



...which I thought might be a good thing to do before I switch jobs and am between dental insurance plans. And while injecting my upper gums with copious shots of Novocaine, my dentist must have hit something he wasn't supposed to because I developed a bruise. I spent all last night rubbing it with Arnica to no avail, for today I awoke with a gigantic BRUISE STACHE on half my face and I now look like a DUDE. In fact, when I pull my hair back, from the side I resemble David Spade. See photos above to witness this hideousness first hand. On the bright side, if this carries over into next week, I can go as Half Hitler for Halloween.

3 comments:

Lindsay Robertson said...

Hahaha, FINALLY SOMETHING (temporarily) MARS THE GORGEOUSNESS.

paigepop said...

I hope your dentist reads your blog and gives you free fillings for life for doing that to you. Plus, David Spade isn't so bad. He scored Heather Locklear, after all. :)

Anonymous said...

luv ya and the blog but this is HILARIOUSSS!