Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I Was Lovin' It


*I don't know why I didn't think to take a picture of the aftermath, which left the McD's kitchen floor looking like a Jackson Pollack painting. Alas, this Flickr McFlurry will have to suffice.

I'm not ashamed to admit that the highlight of my day was standing in line at McDonald's when the container holding the McFlurry toppings suddenly came loose and shattered to the floor, and the machine began maniacally pouring soft serve onto the ground, causing the counter guy to scream, "What the FUCK?!" which caused the toddler behind me to start crying hysterically, which caused me to start laughing hysterically. Fortunately, no hollow McSpoons were harmed in the incident.*

8 comments:

Too Cool for School said...

you eat?

gl said...

lovi it- email me
gregory.littley@gmail.com

Noelle Hancock said...

Only on Wednesdays. ;-)

Noah Benjamin Tourjee said...

im glad you didn't show the child any mercy

Noelle Hancock said...

I'm telling you, it was hilarious! You would've done the same. You had to be there, I guess.

Anonymous said...

that's hilarious! i would have died laughing.

Noah Benjamin Tourjee said...

Noelle! i wasn't kidding when I said I was glad.

Lindsey said...

I mean, I read this a while ago, but I glanced at the post again today and could not stop laughing. The visual (plus the thought of the panicked/enraged counter guy) is just killing me. Nice work ;)