Monday, July 16, 2007

Any Excuse to Post This Picture


I was on my way to work this morning, walking through the Rockefeller Center subway station alongside a pretty blonde girl wearing a black dress when she suddenly started vomiting vodka cranberries. The best part? Girlfriend didn’t even break stride! She just kept walk-vomming the entire way. So I did what anyone in my situation would have done. I pointed at her and yelled, “THAT was fantastic.”

It reminded me of this time in college when I was lying horizontally in a friend’s barcalounger and projectile vomited with such force that I didn’t actually get any vomit on myself. It went clear across my body and landed on the floor a good two feet past the foot rest.

It's like, even if you didn’t agree with it, you had to respect the concept.

2 comments:

Zeke said...

points! and great post

MIke said...

Is that coming out of his NOSE!?!?!

That has to be the best reward for following embedded links EVER!. I went from your post from Sunday to the intro at NY Mag to " the greatest action photo of all time." I damn near peed my pants! I'm still wiping away the tears!

For the record, my regard for you increased exponentially with my knowledge of your projectile vomiting skills. Repsect, sistah!